Hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday 8:30am to 6:00pm (Service closes at 5:00pm)
Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm
We’re here for you!
We are remaining open to serve you at this time and will continue to monitor developments and do what is necessary to help protect our staff and customers.
Because the safety of our staff and customers is our top priority during this time, these are just some of the steps we’re taking to ensure a safe and healthy environment:
- Having reduced store hours and minimal staff to limit exposure with any and all staff able to work from home doing so
- Cleaning and disinfecting all high touch areas
- Providing hand cleaning stations throughout the dealership
- Maintaining a safe distance from customers and fellow employees
- Masks available upon request
Need parts but don’t want to come in the dealership? No problem! We can arrange curbside pickup for all of your parts and accessory needs. Contact our Parts Department via one of the forms below for more information.
Virtual RV Shopping
Shop our inventory from the comfort of your home! On every unit page of our website, you will find high quality pictures inside and out as well as 360 degree tours. Want more? Simply request a video walk-through or demonstration when speaking to your RV Sales Consultant. You can also request a video walk-through by sending us a message here or by texting us at 403-207-1666.
Here are all of the ways you can contact us without stepping foot in the dealership:
Phone: 403-207-1666 | 1-800-267-8348 toll free
Online Form:click here
Facebook Messenger: @BucarsRVCentre
Additional Department Emails:
Precautions BEFORE Entering The Dealership
We are here to assist. However, if any of the following applies, we ask that you visit us at a later date or communicate to us through one of the forms above.
- Do you have a fever, new onset cough, or difficulty breathing?
- Have you or anyone in your home recently traveled outside of Canada that requires self-isolation within the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus?